Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm

So.... self-doubting about all the wrong things and headstrong about stupid crap that doesn't matter. I'm always indecisive and hesitant to start things because what if I never finish? What if I fail? It's the worst way to think but I'm actively trying to change. I am happy, I've got friends and family who care about me and life is good... Now I need to live it. I'm going to make this animation I've had in my head for years and I'll do it well. Working on the animatic then I'll move on to walk-cycles.

My next post aspires to be more interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck I hope you do it. I start so many crazy projects that never get finished, it kinda sucks. Good luck on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best of luck. You should also try your hardest to accomplish the goals you set for yourself.

    But, remember, even if you don't, you still have people that will love and support you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete